|Date of Review||May 2012|
|Format||82 pages, softbound|
Military Aircraft is out with the May 2012 issue and once again we have a nice mix of articles of interest to the aviation modeler. In this issue, we have:
- Airwars in the South Atlantic 1
- Airwars in the South Atlantic 2
- Backfitting a Beast (SH 1/48 B-33 to Il-10)
- How the Beast Came Back (Il-10 Beast)
- Watch Out There's a Humphrey About (Revell 1/72 Wessex HAS.3
- Taking a Gander (Minicraft 1/200 Spruce Goose)
- Building a Legend (Supermarine 224)
- World War I in Focus
- Malvinas Deltas
- Is This a Dagger... (PM 1/72 Mirage IIIEA)
- Spad XIII (Late) (Revell 1/48)
- British Spooks (Phantom FGR.2)
- Still a Contender (Hasegawa 1/32 A-4E Skyhawk)
In addition, the magazine has its regular installments of news and book reviews as well as its calendar of events covering both the UK and US.
This magazine always has several topics of interest in each issue and provide information on other topics that might broaden your interests as well.
My sincere thanks to SAM Publications for this review sample.