|Date of Review||September 2011|
|Format||82 pages, softbound|
Military Aircraft is out with the September 2011 issue and once again we have a nice mix of articles of interest to the aviation modeler. In this issue, we have:
- Hurricane Upgrades (Airfix 1/72)
- Hawker Hurricane
- Wilkinson's Sword (PCM 1/32)
- Sea Eagle (Revell 1/144 A-90)
- Antique Rattletraps (AR.1/2)
- IPMS/USA Nationals Show Report
- The Undeclared Onslaught
- Libya Raiders Part 1
- Corridor Ops (Berlin Air Corridor Recon)
- Helicopter Gunships of Kandahar
- New Zealand Strikemaster
In addition, the magazine has its regular installments of news and book reviews as well as its calendar of events covering both the UK and US.
This magazine always has several topics of interest in each issue and provide information on other topics that might broaden your interests as well.
My sincere thanks to SAM Publications for this review sample.