Military Aircraft Monthly International
|Date of Review||January 2011|
|Title||Military Aircraft Monthly International|
|Format||82 pages, softbound|
Military Aircraft Monthly International is out with their January 2011 issue and once again provide a nice cross-section of subjects across the military aviation spectrum. In this issue, we have:
- Airwars: Spitfires for Malta
- Tiger Meet 2010
- Delta for the New Dawn - the F-102
- Phantom Phighters!
- Je te Plumerai
- Kept in the Dark (F3D)
- Westland's Fighters Part 1 (Whirlwind)
- Pushing the Envelope (Farman F.40)
- Beyond Bessbrook Mill
- US Patrol (UAS)
- Tip of the Spear (US Carrier Air Wings)
- Look Back at Leuchars (1961 airshow)
In addition, the magazine has its regular installments of news and book reviews as well as its calendar of events covering both the UK and US.
This magazine always has several topics of interest in each issue and provide information on other topics that might broaden your interests as well.
My sincere thanks to SAM Publications for this review sample.