Flightpath 1/48 C-130 Hercules Detail Set
|Date of Review||May 2004|
|Subject||C-130 Hercules Detail Set|
|Pros||Exquisite details for the Italeri kit.|
|MSRP (USD)||Approx $49.00|
The 1/48th scale Flightpath Detail Set for the C-130 Hercules for the Italeri kit includes:
- Three frets full of photo etch details.
- Aft detail includes loading ramps and ramp floor detail, and rear fuselage interior detail, stowage bins, garbage can, air delivery (grasshopper) arms, paratroop door interior and exterior detail, paratroop seats.
- Forward details include, flight deck ladder, galley floor, improved seatbacks and headrests, center console details including throttles and condition levers, pilot and copilots yokes, and steering wheel, crew door details, and windshield wipers.
- Other exterior details include, Gas turbine compressor (GTC) exhaust pipe shield, wing tip tell tail indicators (these should be transparent), propeller de-icing boots, flight deck AC inlet plug detail, top of wing dry bay panels (note, the outboard dry bay panels are the old versions and should be replaced with replicated inboard dry bay panels) and antenna details.
- Flap well details including ribs.
- Main landing gear wheel details, and main landing gear inner and outer door details, engine run chocks, and nose landing gear torque link scissors.
You can see their full line-up of products on the Flightpath website.